A few of our clients...
- AirCrypt Secure VPN service now available for all Free and Paid WiFi HotSpot services
- Flowery Dell, Richmond, Yorkshire installs Candengo Free WiFi HotSpot system over entire site
- Vancouver Quarter, Kings Lynn to roll out FREE WiFi over Shopping Centre
- Muriel’s Kitchen rolls our Candengo FREE wifi access
- Logging out of the WiFi at Caravan Club Sites
- Not all WiFi Service Providers provide the same WiFi service. Do your due diligence before signing up up with a company.
- Increase Caravan sales through WiFi – Use WiFi HotSpots at your Holiday Park to increase Caravan sales.
- Beeston Group: Beeston Regis rolls out Candengo Open WiFi Free Access
- Achindarroch touring park replaces Yettyspot with Candengo OpenWiFi.
- SiteSpots – A new, easy way to manage multiple wifi hotspot sites
Popular Search Terms
Tag Archives: candengo
Strange, the days seem long, but the years are just flying buy. Some people think we’re the new kids on the block, but were not. We usually sit behind the scenes, providing beautiful WiFi solutions via our resellers and white … Continue reading
When installing WiFi in your venue, more units does not always equate to better coverage. Overlapping WiFi signals from different units can swamp and confuse the radios in the client devices, and each HotSpot Access Point can actually interfere with … Continue reading
What’s in a name? When we started Candengo way back in late 2007 we chose the name Candengo for 2 reasons: It was easy to aquire both the .co.uk and .com domain name, and we had a fancy logo left … Continue reading
Norfolk is all set to play its part when the Olympic Games come to Great Britain. In addition to boasting several talented youngsters with an eye on 2012, several of the county’s sporting venues are to get involved. That is … Continue reading
Nipping into London for a meeting is no longer possible, it’s now a logistical nightmare now we’ve moved to Norfolk! A Meeting at 11:30am today meant a drive down to Hertfordshire at 20:00 hrs last night just to save over … Continue reading
A 65 pitch campsite in Oswestry, Shropshire has installed a Candengo OpenWiFi HotSpot, replacing their old provider’s ‘pay per use’ service. The new service is a free for use service, and upon a simple registration process to stay legal, users … Continue reading
I am sure we all agree that the VAT rise, while necessary, is an unwelcome burden on our finances. Our Colocation costs have risen, broadband costs have gone up, hardware is more expensive – but we won’t be raising our … Continue reading
Our OpenWiFi HotSpots are a managed system – they check in with us every 5-10 minutes and tell us how they are doing, pick up any updates and collect information relevant to your site such as bandwidth limitations, redirect sites … Continue reading
Over the weekend we have been contacting the various smaller WiFi HotSpot providers asking a simple question – “Does your system log the sites that each user visit? I’ve been told I need to do this to comply with the … Continue reading