A few of our clients...
- AirCrypt Secure VPN service now available for all Free and Paid WiFi HotSpot services
- Flowery Dell, Richmond, Yorkshire installs Candengo Free WiFi HotSpot system over entire site
- Vancouver Quarter, Kings Lynn to roll out FREE WiFi over Shopping Centre
- Muriel’s Kitchen rolls our Candengo FREE wifi access
- Logging out of the WiFi at Caravan Club Sites
- Not all WiFi Service Providers provide the same WiFi service. Do your due diligence before signing up up with a company.
- Increase Caravan sales through WiFi – Use WiFi HotSpots at your Holiday Park to increase Caravan sales.
- Beeston Group: Beeston Regis rolls out Candengo Open WiFi Free Access
- Achindarroch touring park replaces Yettyspot with Candengo OpenWiFi.
- SiteSpots – A new, easy way to manage multiple wifi hotspot sites
Popular Search Terms
Tag Archives: hotel wifi
Content Filtering for WiFi HotSpots We’ve just come back from a fantastic weekend break at a 5 star Holiday venue in Norfolk which offered WiFi at several locations around the site. What they didn’t have though was a legally compliant … Continue reading
What’s in a name? When we started Candengo way back in late 2007 we chose the name Candengo for 2 reasons: It was easy to aquire both the .co.uk and .com domain name, and we had a fancy logo left … Continue reading
The common approach to providing blanket coverage in a hotel or conference centre is through the use of multiple access points spread over the area to be covered. Whilst providing good coverage, it can lead to many areas not having a … Continue reading
Guerrilla Marketing , it great although I do confess we were a little worried at first about some of the tactics until my PA pointed out I had the Guerrilla Warfare book open. For once, we’re going to sing our praises … Continue reading
Following recent advertising camaigns, we have purchased the url www.thewifiguys.co.uk to reflect our tagline. Of course, it just diverts to our main website of www.candengo.co.uk so there’s no need to update your records. Incoming search terms:wifi tagline
Are you offering free or paid WiFi in your holiday home or hotel? Do you know what your customers are downloading, are you keeping adequate log files, and user records? If not, you could be at risk from the Goverment’s … Continue reading