A few of our clients...
- AirCrypt Secure VPN service now available for all Free and Paid WiFi HotSpot services
- Flowery Dell, Richmond, Yorkshire installs Candengo Free WiFi HotSpot system over entire site
- Vancouver Quarter, Kings Lynn to roll out FREE WiFi over Shopping Centre
- Muriel’s Kitchen rolls our Candengo FREE wifi access
- Logging out of the WiFi at Caravan Club Sites
- Not all WiFi Service Providers provide the same WiFi service. Do your due diligence before signing up up with a company.
- Increase Caravan sales through WiFi – Use WiFi HotSpots at your Holiday Park to increase Caravan sales.
- Beeston Group: Beeston Regis rolls out Candengo Open WiFi Free Access
- Achindarroch touring park replaces Yettyspot with Candengo OpenWiFi.
- SiteSpots – A new, easy way to manage multiple wifi hotspot sites
Popular Search Terms
Tag Archives: hotspot
What’s in a name? When we started Candengo way back in late 2007 we chose the name Candengo for 2 reasons: It was easy to aquire both the .co.uk and .com domain name, and we had a fancy logo left … Continue reading
Did you know that you could earn upto 25% revenue from referring our WiFi HotSpots to your friends and business contacts? If you know someone who needs a high available, legally compliant WiFi solution simply pass them our details and if … Continue reading
Our new automated SMS alert system keeps you informed when things go wrong with your WiFi HotSpot(s). And time settings mean you can have SMS and Email alerts during the day,with just emails at night. Whats more, if you are … Continue reading
After extensive testing our Candengo OpenWiFi HotSpot firmware now runs on the new breed of Ubiquiti AirOS 5.3 routers such as the NanoStation2M, Bullet2M and the amazing airRouter. The Ubiquiti based HotSpots are exception value for money, running a super … Continue reading
It continues to amaze us here at Candengo that some other WiFi providers who bundle up a HotSpot with their own broadband service are offering a capped broadband service. We have much data on usage patterns, download rates and limits … Continue reading
Based in Norfolk, in the heart of Military bases and training grounds, we not only see and hear all the action from areas such as Stanta and Mildenhall, but we also appreciate all the hard work and life threatening situations the military personnel … Continue reading
The Welsh Assembly Government have just announced a £2m support project for residents & businesses in Wales who are presently living in a “Not-Spot” and are not able to receive traditional broadband services. Under the Scheme the customers will be … Continue reading
Our OpenWiFi HotSpots are a managed system – they check in with us every 5-10 minutes and tell us how they are doing, pick up any updates and collect information relevant to your site such as bandwidth limitations, redirect sites … Continue reading
Following lots of hard work, coffee and swearing, we are pleased to announce that the Engenius 3660 now works with our firmware. The EAP3660 is a very discreet unit that resembles a smoke alarm and won’t look out of place … Continue reading
The common approach to providing blanket coverage in a hotel or conference centre is through the use of multiple access points spread over the area to be covered. Whilst providing good coverage, it can lead to many areas not having a … Continue reading